A hugely ambitious and rapidly expanding service provider is seeking to bring in the best Python to join their ever growing team.
What will you be doing as a Python Developer?
- Working on the customer platform, working with Python and Django.
- You’ll be integral working across the full development lifecycle and covering Application Support, Development and System Improvements.
- Designing and developing Web Services for the wider business.
- Interpreting software needs and developing concept and final solutions to meet their objectives.
- Working in Agile environment using Scrum.
- Presenting ideas and concepts to the Software Manager and the development team.
- Ensuring quality delivery of software including creating documentation and completing testing and code reviews where needed
- Working within an Agile Scrum.
What experience are they on the look out for?
- A degree level qualification in a Computing related subject
- Experience with Python and the Django framework.
- Exposure to Database technologies, Postgres, Oracle, MySQL.
- Experience developing a single page application using AJAX and JSON.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration, Configuration Control and change management systems (e.g. Jenkins, Mercurial, Jira).
- Experience of working within Agile environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving analytical skills.
- Within the UK Top Track 100 company list
- A real dedication to promoting and nurturing talent with an “Internal talent development programme”
- Travel opportunities with secondment opportunities to work in our international offices;
- A culture that truly appreciates tech - innovative, technology driven.
- Rapidly expanding global company
What benefits do we offer?
- Brand new offices with onsite gym, break out rooms and canteen.
- Excellent training, coaching and mentoring.
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development and progression;
- Life assurance and pension;
- Local and online discounts including discounted restaurants, travel, entertainment tickets with BenefitHub;
- Employee Fuel Card (after one year);
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Service Awards;