Recently graduated or looking for your next Java / Scala developer opportunity!
The role will be ideal for people who want to be part of a ground breaking project, which will challenge them and the small team, which they can proudly look back on in a couple of years having vested their options.
The role will be 70% remote with 1/2 days a week travelling into North Manchester required.
What you'll be doing!
- Java / Scala experience and an ability to reach a balance between object-oriented and functional paradigms.
- JNI experience is an advantage as would be C/C++
- Build tools - SBT is preferable
- VCS - Git is preferable.
- Basic understanding of TCP and HTTP
- Linux - ability to install and configure software of various levels
- Experience in Docker and Ansible is an advantage.
- Understanding of TDD and BDD
- Knowledge or/and practical experience in cryptography, security protocols will also be an advantage.
- Potential equity options