A UK Top Track 100 company based in Cheshire is looking for 2 experienced C# Developers to join our growing innovative tech team. You will be joining our development team who support and develop our business-critical real-time transaction authorisation engine and associated applications
What will you be doing as a C# Developer?
- Working on a variety of mission critical projects and programmes.
- Full development lifecycle including design, coding, testing, documentation and maintenance.
- Deliver system improvements, small development changes, new features and bug fixes.
- Work using best practice and in a supportive team that achieves high coding standards, where efficiency is key
- Understanding of the TDD and SOLID principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Agile working practices
- Exposure to database technologies - SQL, Oracle
- Experience developing SOAP and REST webservices
- Experience developing .NET core applications
- Familiarity with web design, CSS, HTML
- Understanding of the principles of encryption
- Experience using Git
- Experience using Kafka and AWS technologies
What benefits do we offer?
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development and progression
- Annual salary review
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with each year of services to a maximum of 25)
- Company sick pay, life assurance and pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Service Awards
This role is based in Cheshire, and is commutable from Stoke on Trent, Shropshire, Crewe, Stockport as well as having great train links from Manchester and Liverpool.
There are part remote and full remote options for candidates dependent on experience